PayPal Purchase Protection for Buyers
When you buy goods on Yourlifeуxpert.com through PayPal e-wallet, your payments receive an extra level of protection. PayPal keeps all the transactions secure and closely monitors payments and shipments of the purchased goods. If the item you ordered has not been delivered or is significantly different from the description, PayPal will step in to help you resolve the issue.
How does it work?
If you don’t receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection. PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations.
Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through PayPal website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, it is required that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.
What’s covered with PayPal Purchase Protection
- You bought a therapy machine, but received a vega test
- You bought an item described as “new,” but received something that was used
- You purchased 3 items, but only received 2
- The item was damaged during shipping
- The item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t report)
- You purchased an item described as authentic, but received a knockoff instead
What’s not covered with PayPal Purchase Protection
- Anything bought in person (not over the internet)
- Send Money transactions to friends or family
- Disputes filed more than 180 days after the purchase for item not received and significantly not as described claims
- Items that were described accurately by the seller
If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, PayPal will reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping.
What should I do in case of problems with the purchased goods?
We try our best to provide support and help to every customer.
In the majority of cases, you can solve problems related to the order and delivery by contacting us directly. We will promptly respond to your questions and come back with the best solution for you.
In case of unresolved conflicts, you can always contact the PayPal support team. PayPal is a guarantor of each purchase using the PayPal e-wallet.