As a gift:
- WebWellness balance replenishment – 50€
The devices are developed by Lidomed Bio Research and Development Enterprise LLC, exclusively and by the order of Business Process Technologies company.
What’s new in Life Expert 3.0?
Technology does not stand still, and the new device – modern and improved – opens up new possibilities:
- The body’s susceptibility to BRT, self-diagnosis without hospitals and doctors;
- Multitest to check the condition of all organs and systems;
- Determining the recommended date for the next test is important for regular self-examination and timely detection of possible pathologies;
- Autocomplex for disease prevention and immunity strengthening to maintain good health. The program also includes an autocomplex for the prevention of allergic reactions to external stimuli;
- Selection of recommended drugs using one or more electronic copies;
- Recommendations for drinking water – you will find the optimal drinking balance in accordance with the needs of the body;
- Accelerated test – check your health as quickly as possible.
Specifications and programs descriptions
Signal generator 1 – up to 27 MHz
Signal generator 2 – up to 10 kHz
The device has seven universal basic programs and one programmable program.
For best efficiency, each basic program is performed in two steps.
The first stage. An endogenous effect is produced. The device uses electrodes to read vibrations that occur in the body. Next, the signal is filtered, processed, and inverted. The processed vibrations are returned to the person. In the course of this action, a closed loop of adaptive control is formed. With each subsequent return of vibrations to the human body, there is a weakening or complete suppression of pathological frequencies, and a gradual restoration of homeostasis (dynamic balance in the body). The parameters of electromagnetic exposure are determined by the state of the person, which makes them as individualized as possible, and this method is the most optimal for improving the general condition.
The second stage. The device switches to the exogenous exposure mode and then the device runs one of the selected programs:
- Universal program by Hilda Clark
- Antifungal program
- Protozoa suppression
- Antivirus program
- Antibacterial program
- Anthelmintic program
- Detoxification program
- Auto-complex/manually compiled complex on the basis of over 3000 therapeutic programs contained in the Webwellness database.
For the normal program operation the computer should have the below features:
- Intel processor, 1.00GHz and more;
- RAM min. 2Gb;
- hard disk (min. 5Gb);
- USB port
- SVGA display, video adapter resolution 1280 х 1024 High Colour;
- Windows 7 (64bit) or higher.