Life Beauty- Bioresonance
& LED facial device
Life Beauty LED facial device is Light therapy and Bioresonance treatment in one compact device.
Life Beauty is a universal tool for facial skincare, anti-aging treatments, deep muscle relaxation, and lymphatic drainage in the comfort of your home.
The use of Life Beauty in conjunction with WebWellness devices allows you to perform an express-test of your body and create individual Bioresonance programs that will perfectly suit your skin.
Innovative technologies by WebWellness. Bioresonance treatment and LED light therapy in one compact Life Beauty device.
LED light therapy in the comfort of your home
Life Beauty LED facial device applies the principles of intensive pulsed skin irradiation. The method is non-invasive, making facial photorejuvenation painless and safe. The device does not use UV radiation harmful to your skin, operating in a safe visible spectrum of light.
LED light therapy is based on our skin’s ability to absorb energy. It has been scientifically proven that intense exposure of skin to various spectra of light can accelerate regeneration processes, enhance the production of collagen, destroy pathogenic bacteria, and improve your skin’s color.
Your skin will suffer no stress in the process. Beams of visible light do not heat it up and do not provoke photoaging, unlike ultraviolet light. Unlike chemical peeling and laser therapy, LED light therapy never results in burns.
Life Beauty LED facial device makes hardware cosmetology accessible for everyone. Now you can arrange skin led light therapy at home.
Features of Life Beauty
LED facial machine
- Stimulates lymphatic system, increasing its drainage properties;
- Helps reduce swelling, removes toxins accumulated in your skin;
- Enhances cell mobility, improves tissue oxygenation;
- Has an analgesic and soothing effect.
Radio frequency lifting by LED emitting diode with the possibility of infrared radiation:
- Effectively rejuvenates and refreshes your skin;
- Removes small wrinkles and restores your face contours;
- Restores blood vessels elasticity and permeability in just 1 session.
Exposure to light waves of certain length:
- Helps eliminate and reduce skin blemishes;
- Enhances cell mobility (in particular, fibroblasts);
- Improves microcirculation and the production of collagen;
- Stimulates the growth of new healthy cells;
- Leads to pores contraction;
- Regulates the production of sebum.
- Has a strengthening effect on muscle tissues;
- Improves blood flow;
- Helps maintain slim figure.
- Stimulates useful metabolism in tissues;
- Increases the elasticity of connective tissue;
- Helps straighten facial and bodily muscles;
- Prevents premature skin aging;
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Personalized bioresonance programs are included with your Life Beauty device
With Life Expert Profi device you can perform express testing and create an individual set of bioresonance therapy programs for Life Beauty LED facial device, which will help treat the precise cause of skin diseases.
No cosmetic surgeon is able to perform such a deep diagnosis and point therapy as the unique set of WebWellness system devices.
If you are an advanced WebWellness user, Life Beauty LED facial device will become just another effective tool to maintain your beauty and health. Take an express test on Life Expert Profi, and WebWellness software will develop personalized therapy programs for your Life Beauty device. Individual programs are more effective and allow to achieve the desired results faster and more efficiently.
The ability to provide complex skincare makes Life Beauty one of the best LED facial devices in the market today.
Buy a Life Beauty subscription for 30€ per month for an unlimited number of express tests. The cost of one test without subscription is 5€.
More questions and answers:
Life Beauty LED handheld facial device is your indispensable assistant enabling you to:
- Adjust treatment to suit your skin and muscles using 4 modes of intensity;
- Take care of your face and body at home with a maximum comfort – each session consuming no more than 15 minutes;
- Train your muscles and correct your figure;
- Tighten your skin and speed up blood circulation;
- Get rid of swelling through lymphatic drainage;
- Stimulate regeneration processes in your skin.
It is better to refrain from using the device in the following cases:
- The presence of blood clots;
- Heart and vascular problems (heart defects, using a pacemaker);
- Epilepsy and tuberculosis;
- Individual intolerance to light.
Life Beauty infrared led facial rejuvenation device contains more than 50 free programs for photorejuvenation or treatment of facial skin problems, which can be used by every owner at no extra cost.
Web Wellness experts have developed unique packages to treat skin problems. Each of these packages can be purchased separately for 5€.
Individual WebWellness bioresonance therapy programs
The cost of creating an individual therapy package based on express test results is 5 €. To spare the users from paying for each package separately, WebWellness has designed a Life Beauty subscription, allowing you to set up an unlimited number of individual packages that will help you successfully deal with your individual skin and body problems for only 30€ a month.
You can review the list of free and paid programs below on this page.
Free LED light therapy programs:
- Lymphatic drainage
- Anti-aging program
- Muscle relaxation
- Facial zones
- RF lifting
Free bioresonance programs:
- “Bulldog cheeks”
- Age-related changes in the skin of the face
- Aging skin
- Alignment of skin microrelief
- Cicatricial changes after trauma, burns and frostbite
- Cicatricial changes in the skin
- Consequences of acne (adhesions, scars)
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Deep expression wrinkles
- Descent of the soft tissues of the face
- Dull complexion
- Elimination of excess adipose tissue in the chin area
- Elimination of stretch marks
- Enlarged pores with combination or oily skin
- Face contour correction
- Formation of clear contours of the oval of the face
- Gravitational ptosis
- Improving complexion and skin tone
- Improving skin tone and elasticity
- Mesh and deep wrinkles around the eyes
- Modeling the face contour, reducing the “double chin”
- Narrowing of pores on the face
- Postoperative scars
- Premature aging of the skin
- Problem areas of the body with fat deposits
- Puffiness under the eyes
- Reducing facial swelling
- Reducing the depth and number of wrinkles
- Reduction of the depth and severity of skin folds (nasolabial, chin folds)
- Restoration of skin turgor and elasticity
- Sagging skin
- Sagging skin
- Sagging skin of the face and body
- Skin creases on the face
- Skin regeneration after acne
- Stagnation in adipose tissue
- Stimulates collagen recovery
- Stimulates elastin replenishment
- Stimulates the replenishment of hyaluronic acid levels
- Stimulating hair growth on the scalp
- Strengthening the muscles of the face and neck
- Systemic skin rejuvenation
- Uneven skin tone
- Volume loss effect in certain areas of the face
- With a decrease in the tone of the muscles of the face
- With a decrease in the tone of the muscles of the neck
Paid bioresonance programs:
- Acne in an adult
- Allergic rashes on the skin of the face
- Allergy of the skin of the face and neck, contact
- Allergy scalp, contact
- Alopecia areata
- Brittle nails
- Demodectic mange
- Dry seborrhea of the scalp
- Dry skin of hands and feet
- Dry skin on the heels
- Excessive male pattern hair in women
- Facial skin restoration after diet
- Facial skin restoration after diseases
- Fungal infection of the skin of the face
- Fungal lesion of the nail plate
Fungal lesions of the skin of the feet
Hair loss after suffering from Covid19
Heal cracked heels
Healing after plastic correction
Hyperhidrosis, systemic recovery
Increasing the duration of the effect after using botulinum toxins
Keratosis of the skin of the face and neck
Lamination of the nail plate
Microinflammation of the scalp
Mixed scalp seborrhea
Normalization of the scalp structure
Oily seborrhea of the scalp
Papillomas on the face and neck
Pigmented spots on the skin of the face
Preparing the skin for mesotherapy
Prevention of cracked heels
Problem skin with endocrine diseases
Reducing facial skin inflammation after mechanical cleaning
Restoration of nails after illness
Restoration of skin structure after cold exposure
Restoration of the barrier function of the facial skin
Restoration of the structure of straight hair
Restoring skin structure after intense tanning
Restoring the structure of curly hair
Seborrheic dermatitis of the nose and eyes
Skin regeneration after exposure to fruit acids
Thinning skin with reduced turgor
Unhealthy skin color, pallor
Unhealthy skin color, yellowness
Each type of light used in light therapy has its own characteristics, reaching certain layers of your skin and provoking specific reactions.
Blue light waves
- Wavelength 415 (+/- 10) nm
- Penetration depth up to 12 mm
These waves affect upper skin layers, having the least deep penetration. This mode is especially effective for acne. It fights propionic acne bacteria and is an effective alternative for people not responding to other treatments or antibiotic therapies. Especially good for dark and teenage skin.
- Antibacterial action:
- Prevents future outbreaks of skin rashes;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Soothing properties.
Yellow light waves
- Wavelength 590 (+/-10) nm
- Penetration depth up to 1 cm
Deeper penetration into skin layers. The yellow light mode is necessary to care for combination, oily, sensitive and large-pore skin. This mode is most effective in fighting oxygen starvation of tissues and preventing lymphatic stagnation. Its basic features are as follows:
- Lymphatic drainage effect;
- Skin oxygenation improvement;
- Increased blood circulation;
- Anti-stress effect;
- Elimination of swelling and improvement of complexion;
- Antifungal, antiseptic effect;
- Elimination of dark circles under your eyes.
Red light waves
- Wavelength 620 (+/- 10) nm
- Penetration depth up to 3 cm deep into your skin
Red light waves are the most powerful in terms of penetration into your skin. The peculiarity of red light waves is their ability to retain moisture in deeper skin layers by increasing the natural hydration level. The skin becomes healthy, smooth and radiant. Optimal for mature skin in need of stimulation. Basic advantages:
- Activation of collagen production;
- Growth of new vessels;
- Pores contraction;
- Increasing the skin’s natural moisture level.
Combination mode (red, blue, yellow light) is designed for normal skin.
Flashing mode promotes the deepest penetration of cosmetics into your skin.
LED light therapy is a modern procedure allowing you to renew your skin cells without surgical intervention. Home photorejuvenation device emits a powerful pulsed beam of light of a certain wavelength onto pigmented spots, penetrating to a substantial depth. Melanin breaks down and any pigment signs on your skin disappear or diminish.
Couperose is a vascular pathology characterized by thinning of capillary walls. It manifests itself in persistent skin redness in multiple areas. LED light therapy procedure can effectively eliminate the signs of microcirculatory disorders in dermis.
Life Beauty LED ultrasonic facial therapy device generates a broad spectrum of light absorbed by protein in the blood vessels. As a result, vessels heat up and weld together. After a while, signs of couperose completely disappear.
LED light therapy is an all-season procedure. It can be carried out in summertime, but you have to refrain from sunbathing, and always use creams with UVB and UVA protective filters.