Everyone has heard about bioresonance devices, but nothing is clear. What are they used for? What types of devices are there? What are the health and beauty benefits? And how to choose the correct device. Let’s figure it out in this article.
From this article you will learn:
- What is bioresonance technology?
- Types of bioresonance therapy devices
- What are the benefits of BRT devices for beauty and health?
- How to choose the correct device for you?
Bioresonance therapy device. What is it?
Bioresonance devices are devices for various purposes, the action of which is based on the phenomenon of bioresonance. With the help of BRT devices you can:
- Carry out computer diagnostics of the body;
- Treat chronic and acute diseases;
- Get rid of parasites and fungi in the body;
- Choose favorable food, cosmetics and medicines;
- Carry out cosmetic procedures for facial skin rejuvenation;
- Treat acne and dermatological diseases*;
- Create homeopathic medicines;
- Treat illnesses in pets.
* Bioresonance has shown exceptional effectiveness in the treatment of severe dermatitis, psoriasis and the treatment of allergies to cold, since parasites are often the causative agents of these diseases.
Modern bioresonance devices are portable devices that can be used at home. Thanks to advanced software, the devices are able to measure more than 35,000 body function indicators, create detailed visual reports on the state of organs and systems, create individual bioresonance therapy complexes and implement them independently at home. Thus, artificial intelligence has made bioresonance technologies available to a wide range of users without medical education.
How does bioresonance work?
Man is an infinitely large system of electromagnetic oscillations. Fluctuations originate in organs, tissues, cells and underlie the regulation of all body functions. Our body generates vibrations, and also receives them from outside.
The basic principles of Bioresonance are based on the fact that when the body is healthy, it emits harmonic or physiological vibrations. When pathogenic factors or a disease appear in the body, new sources of electromagnetic vibrations, the so-called pathological or disharmonic ones, are formed, which violate its physiological balance.
As a result, the body loses the ability to maintain balance, eliminate pathological fluctuations and, as a result, falls ill. Therefore, the task of bioresonance therapy is to “cleanse” the body from harmful vibrations and additionally “feed” its physiological frequencies.
Also, bioresonance technologies are an effective tool for combating parasites, which often become the primary source of diseases.
The main difference between bioresonance technologies and classical medicine is the fact that the organism is taken as a united system and the therapy is applied against the primary source of diseases. BRT devices allow to detect diseases at early stages and prevent their development.