Modes Life Expert and Life Expert Profi
How to choose?
Life Expert Profi – is a mode suitable for those who are interested in exploring their health in depth, who use the device regularly to get the most out of the WebWellness system. In our training “A gentle introduction to bioresonance”, we talk in detail about this mode.
In addition to express testing in the Life Expert Profi mode, you can select favourable for digestion foods, view allergens, test dietary supplements and cosmetics, assess your emotional and psychological state, and develop different personalised automatic bioresonance therapy complexes for Life Balance devices.
The result of each test on Life Expert Profi is a detailed visual report on twenty-three sheets. See a sample of a test report here.
Life Expert – this mode is for those who want to get information on the main indicators of the organism’s health and record an automatic complex of bioresonance therapy for the Life Balance device. Life Expert report consists of ten pages, which reflect the state of organs and systems, the spine, chakras, probabilistic parasitic load, biological age, vitamins (simplified report).
Comparison of Life Expert and Life Expert Profi
- The basic functions that are not in Life Expert mode but are included in the Life Expert Profi are:
- Amino acids
- Reactivity (tendency to develop allergies)
- Toxic load
- Product Selection (favourable food)
- BRT Therapy according to the meridians of Chinese medicine.
2. In the Life Expert mode, you will not receive a detailed report on the selection of dietary supplements and cosmetics as it is only available in the Life Expert Profi.
3. In the section “Probable parasite loads” the Life Expert mode contains information on the classes of parasites (viruses, fungi, helminths, protozoa) existing, but does not indicate which organs and systems are affected by them. While the Life Expert Profi mode provides detailed information on organ and system damage by various types of pathogens.
4. The Life Expert Profi vitamins section shows the recommended daily amount of vitamins as well as recommendations for each of the missing vitamins and the consequences that a deficiency can cause. Life Expert contains an abbreviated version of the report. Said report contains information on the sufficient or insufficient absorption of vitamins, but without going into detail.